If you need a giveaway promotional item, stay away from the low end. Don’t choose an item just because it’s cheap. It’s better to give nothing than to hand over a junky ball-point pen, or similar stuff. Why? Because it makes your company look junky, too, and will either be tossed away or end up in the bottom of a drawer with other cheap stuff. Spend a bit more, and you’re far more likely to impress your customer, and get a better return on your investment.
Choose a category
- Analyze your customer base
- Superior to your competitors? Then charge more
- Never stop marketing
- Encourage complaints
- Success: destination or journey?
- How much should you pay yourself?
- Trade show protocol: Don’t sit down
- Dangerous myth: Cut price and increase sales volume
- Keep an eye on your cash flow
- Buy your computer system from a single supplier
GOING INTO BUSINESS FOR YOURSELF?
Set to make your move? My Kindle book HOW TO START YOUR OWN BUSINESS AND BE YOUR OWN BOSS,> puts you on the fast track. It's a concise guide to smart decisions and long-term business success. Find it on Amazon.