Many companies get extra mileage from their print advertising by sending ad reprints to their customers and prospects. It’s a smart way to make sure your ads get seen by the people who are most important to you. An even better use of copies of your ads is to send them before they appear in the media. That way you can attach a note saying, “I wanted you to be among the first to see our new ad before it appears in the newspaper. Here is the first announcement of our new widget…etc.” Everybody likes to learn the news before the rest of the world. Your preprint tells them how important you know they are.
Choose a category
- Analyze your customer base
- Superior to your competitors? Then charge more
- Never stop marketing
- Encourage complaints
- Success: destination or journey?
- How much should you pay yourself?
- Trade show protocol: Don’t sit down
- Dangerous myth: Cut price and increase sales volume
- Keep an eye on your cash flow
- Buy your computer system from a single supplier
GOING INTO BUSINESS FOR YOURSELF?
Set to make your move? My Kindle book HOW TO START YOUR OWN BUSINESS AND BE YOUR OWN BOSS,> puts you on the fast track. It's a concise guide to smart decisions and long-term business success. Find it on Amazon.