If you’re having a legitimate cash flow problem, without enough cash in hand to keep up with bills from your suppliers, you can get those overdue debts off your back — temporarily — by using what cash you do have convince the suppliers that your heart’s in the right place, and that in the end they will get all their their money. Solution: make partial payment to each of them, with an explanation that the rest will be forthcoming. It’s been my experience that a creditor will not make a fuss about what you owe, as long as he/she is getting partial payment every month.
Choose a category
- Analyze your customer base
- Superior to your competitors? Then charge more
- Never stop marketing
- Encourage complaints
- Success: destination or journey?
- How much should you pay yourself?
- Trade show protocol: Don’t sit down
- Dangerous myth: Cut price and increase sales volume
- Keep an eye on your cash flow
- Buy your computer system from a single supplier
GOING INTO BUSINESS FOR YOURSELF?
Set to make your move? My Kindle book HOW TO START YOUR OWN BUSINESS AND BE YOUR OWN BOSS,> puts you on the fast track. It's a concise guide to smart decisions and long-term business success. Find it on Amazon.