When budget bucks are scarce, you may be tempted to skip a hot trade show to spare your company the expense. But wait!…see if you can save the project by sharing the booth space cost with another exhibitor. Look for a company whose products are related to yours, but not competitive. You’ll still have a presence at the show, while cutting a big chunk out of your expense.
Choose a category
- Analyze your customer base
- Superior to your competitors? Then charge more
- Never stop marketing
- Encourage complaints
- Success: destination or journey?
- How much should you pay yourself?
- Trade show protocol: Don’t sit down
- Dangerous myth: Cut price and increase sales volume
- Keep an eye on your cash flow
- Buy your computer system from a single supplier
GOING INTO BUSINESS FOR YOURSELF?
Set to make your move? My Kindle book HOW TO START YOUR OWN BUSINESS AND BE YOUR OWN BOSS,> puts you on the fast track. It's a concise guide to smart decisions and long-term business success. Find it on Amazon.