It’s a multi-use slender brochure printed on an 8-1/2 by 11 inch size paper or cover stock, folded twice to become an 8-1/2 by 3-3/4 inch (vertical), with six panels. It’s a good size for a handout. It fits in display racks. It fits in a #10 business envelope. It can be used as a self mailer. Properly designed, it can be printed on a small press, to hold down production costs. For do-it-yourself templates, Google “brochure templates.”
Choose a category
- Analyze your customer base
- Superior to your competitors? Then charge more
- Never stop marketing
- Encourage complaints
- Success: destination or journey?
- How much should you pay yourself?
- Trade show protocol: Don’t sit down
- Dangerous myth: Cut price and increase sales volume
- Keep an eye on your cash flow
- Buy your computer system from a single supplier
GOING INTO BUSINESS FOR YOURSELF?
Set to make your move? My Kindle book HOW TO START YOUR OWN BUSINESS AND BE YOUR OWN BOSS,> puts you on the fast track. It's a concise guide to smart decisions and long-term business success. Find it on Amazon.