Choose a category
- Analyze your customer base
- Superior to your competitors? Then charge more
- Never stop marketing
- Encourage complaints
- Success: destination or journey?
- How much should you pay yourself?
- Trade show protocol: Don’t sit down
- Dangerous myth: Cut price and increase sales volume
- Keep an eye on your cash flow
- Buy your computer system from a single supplier
GOING INTO BUSINESS FOR YOURSELF?
Set to make your move? My Kindle book HOW TO START YOUR OWN BUSINESS AND BE YOUR OWN BOSS,> puts you on the fast track. It's a concise guide to smart decisions and long-term business success. Find it on Amazon.
Author Archives: Bruce Bloom
There many things that you may look for when hiring a new employee, depending upon the job you expect that person to do. Yet I found, in 18 years of managing my own advertising agency, and 15 years as a … Continue reading
You’ve seen it happen. You’re in the middle of your sales presentation and your prospect’s eyes begin to wander. She starts to fiddle with things on her desk. Do doubt about it, she’s lost interest. You press on, hoping something … Continue reading
In these times of tightened budgets, you may find it difficult to compete with lower-priced competition, especially when you’re selling a premium product at a premium price. Rather than lowering your price, and likely bringing your profit margin down to … Continue reading