Choose a category
- Analyze your customer base
- Superior to your competitors? Then charge more
- Never stop marketing
- Encourage complaints
- Success: destination or journey?
- How much should you pay yourself?
- Trade show protocol: Don’t sit down
- Dangerous myth: Cut price and increase sales volume
- Keep an eye on your cash flow
- Buy your computer system from a single supplier
GOING INTO BUSINESS FOR YOURSELF?
Set to make your move? My Kindle book HOW TO START YOUR OWN BUSINESS AND BE YOUR OWN BOSS,> puts you on the fast track. It's a concise guide to smart decisions and long-term business success. Find it on Amazon.
Author Archives: Bruce Bloom
There is a common situation that plays out in almost every kind of business. An employee observes the boss carefully – let’s say the employee is a carpenter and the boss is a contractor – and the employee decides he’d … Continue reading
There are many factors that influence a product’s success in the marketplace. Price is just one, but it’s an important one. The wrong price will dampen sales, even destroy them altogether. The correct price for any product–goods or services–is what … Continue reading