Choose a category
- Analyze your customer base
- Superior to your competitors? Then charge more
- Never stop marketing
- Encourage complaints
- Success: destination or journey?
- How much should you pay yourself?
- Trade show protocol: Don’t sit down
- Dangerous myth: Cut price and increase sales volume
- Keep an eye on your cash flow
- Buy your computer system from a single supplier
GOING INTO BUSINESS FOR YOURSELF?
Set to make your move? My Kindle book HOW TO START YOUR OWN BUSINESS AND BE YOUR OWN BOSS,> puts you on the fast track. It's a concise guide to smart decisions and long-term business success. Find it on Amazon.
Category Archives: Advertising
Broadcast television is the best advertising medium there is. It can sing and dance, all in living color, and get big audiences to watch. The Ford Motor Company uses it. General Foods uses. Geico uses it. But television advertising is … Continue reading
It’s the layout of your ad for newspapers and magazines that draws attention to your message, puts the elements of your advertisement in logical order so it’s clear to readers, and communicates a sense of style. Unless you’re an experienced … Continue reading