Choose a category
- Analyze your customer base
- Superior to your competitors? Then charge more
- Never stop marketing
- Encourage complaints
- Success: destination or journey?
- How much should you pay yourself?
- Trade show protocol: Don’t sit down
- Dangerous myth: Cut price and increase sales volume
- Keep an eye on your cash flow
- Buy your computer system from a single supplier
GOING INTO BUSINESS FOR YOURSELF?
Set to make your move? My Kindle book HOW TO START YOUR OWN BUSINESS AND BE YOUR OWN BOSS,> puts you on the fast track. It's a concise guide to smart decisions and long-term business success. Find it on Amazon.
Category Archives: Business Opportunities
When I ran my ad agency, I had the opportunity to talk with many entrepreneurs getting ready to start new businesses. I found that many of them, pumped up with enthusiasm and ready to take on the world, could recite … Continue reading
There’s a big difference between starting a business from scratch and buying one that’s up and running. When you buy an existing business, you get a company with everything in place, an established reputation, immediate income, and reduced business risk. … Continue reading