Choose a category
- Analyze your customer base
- Superior to your competitors? Then charge more
- Never stop marketing
- Encourage complaints
- Success: destination or journey?
- How much should you pay yourself?
- Trade show protocol: Don’t sit down
- Dangerous myth: Cut price and increase sales volume
- Keep an eye on your cash flow
- Buy your computer system from a single supplier
GOING INTO BUSINESS FOR YOURSELF?
Set to make your move? My Kindle book HOW TO START YOUR OWN BUSINESS AND BE YOUR OWN BOSS,> puts you on the fast track. It's a concise guide to smart decisions and long-term business success. Find it on Amazon.
Category Archives: Direct Marketing
Most direct mail packages involve a mailing envelope, with a brochure, sales letter, and other inserts — plus associated design, printing, folding, stuffing, and postage costs. For many marketers, the total cost is prohibitive. If you have a short, easily … Continue reading
P.S. is the part of your sales letter that gets read — virtually every time. Even if your readers just skim over the rest of your sales letter. That’s why I always put a P.S. at the end of letters. … Continue reading