Choose a category
- Analyze your customer base
- Superior to your competitors? Then charge more
- Never stop marketing
- Encourage complaints
- Success: destination or journey?
- How much should you pay yourself?
- Trade show protocol: Don’t sit down
- Dangerous myth: Cut price and increase sales volume
- Keep an eye on your cash flow
- Buy your computer system from a single supplier
GOING INTO BUSINESS FOR YOURSELF?
Set to make your move? My Kindle book HOW TO START YOUR OWN BUSINESS AND BE YOUR OWN BOSS,> puts you on the fast track. It's a concise guide to smart decisions and long-term business success. Find it on Amazon.
Category Archives: Business Finance
When you have loyal customers and sales are strong, you may be tempted cut back on your marketing. After all, why spend money on something you don’t seem to need? Yes, you can cut back, and thus maximize your bottom … Continue reading
If you’re like many other small business entrepreneurs, you pay yourself as the money comes in. Good month, pay yourself more. Bad month, pay yourself less. In general, this is a mistake. It’s easy to tell yourself you’re justified in … Continue reading