Choose a category
- Analyze your customer base
- Superior to your competitors? Then charge more
- Never stop marketing
- Encourage complaints
- Success: destination or journey?
- How much should you pay yourself?
- Trade show protocol: Don’t sit down
- Dangerous myth: Cut price and increase sales volume
- Keep an eye on your cash flow
- Buy your computer system from a single supplier
GOING INTO BUSINESS FOR YOURSELF?
Set to make your move? My Kindle book HOW TO START YOUR OWN BUSINESS AND BE YOUR OWN BOSS,> puts you on the fast track. It's a concise guide to smart decisions and long-term business success. Find it on Amazon.
Category Archives: Business Operations
1) Don’t make little plans. If you plan to establish a small business, that’s what you will end up with—and nothing more. Make a plan that recognizes all the possibilities of your new business, and serves as a road map … Continue reading
Shelves of volumes have been written about business start-ups. But here are ten things to do that underscore the areas that are among the most important. **************************** 1) Make a business plan. If you seek financing from a bank or … Continue reading