Choose a category
- Analyze your customer base
- Superior to your competitors? Then charge more
- Never stop marketing
- Encourage complaints
- Success: destination or journey?
- How much should you pay yourself?
- Trade show protocol: Don’t sit down
- Dangerous myth: Cut price and increase sales volume
- Keep an eye on your cash flow
- Buy your computer system from a single supplier
GOING INTO BUSINESS FOR YOURSELF?
Set to make your move? My Kindle book HOW TO START YOUR OWN BUSINESS AND BE YOUR OWN BOSS,> puts you on the fast track. It's a concise guide to smart decisions and long-term business success. Find it on Amazon.
Category Archives: Sales & Service
Of course, you work to make your service so prompt and responsive that there won’t be any customer complaints. If you can manage that, congratulations. But if you’re like the rest of us, sooner or later your business will do … Continue reading
When competition pressures you to cut price, don’t think you can maintain your profit level by increasing sales volume. “We’ll make it up by selling more. Lower price means more sales,” is almost always a fatal belief. Lowering price often … Continue reading