Choose a category
- Analyze your customer base
- Superior to your competitors? Then charge more
- Never stop marketing
- Encourage complaints
- Success: destination or journey?
- How much should you pay yourself?
- Trade show protocol: Don’t sit down
- Dangerous myth: Cut price and increase sales volume
- Keep an eye on your cash flow
- Buy your computer system from a single supplier
GOING INTO BUSINESS FOR YOURSELF?
Set to make your move? My Kindle book HOW TO START YOUR OWN BUSINESS AND BE YOUR OWN BOSS,> puts you on the fast track. It's a concise guide to smart decisions and long-term business success. Find it on Amazon.
Category Archives: Sales & Service
When I was in the ad agency business, the popular wisdom was, “The day you win a new client, you start to lose it.” The point was, no client stays with your agency forever. They may be with you for … Continue reading
You’ve seen it happen. You’re in the middle of your sales presentation and your prospect’s eyes begin to wander. She starts to fiddle with things on her desk. Do doubt about it, she’s lost interest. You press on, hoping something … Continue reading
We’ve all seen the direct marketing TV ads that end up with “But wait!” and then go on to pitch something that makes the offer even more attractive: “Call now, and we’ll double your order at no additional charge,” “Order … Continue reading