Choose a category
- Analyze your customer base
- Superior to your competitors? Then charge more
- Never stop marketing
- Encourage complaints
- Success: destination or journey?
- How much should you pay yourself?
- Trade show protocol: Don’t sit down
- Dangerous myth: Cut price and increase sales volume
- Keep an eye on your cash flow
- Buy your computer system from a single supplier
GOING INTO BUSINESS FOR YOURSELF?
Set to make your move? My Kindle book HOW TO START YOUR OWN BUSINESS AND BE YOUR OWN BOSS,> puts you on the fast track. It's a concise guide to smart decisions and long-term business success. Find it on Amazon.
Category Archives: Sales & Service
This is the best approach I’ve ever heard of for getting a high level decision maker — or anyone, for that matter — to sit still for your sales presentation. It goes something like this: “Ms. Boss, I’m Sam Jones … Continue reading
When your customers can’t reach you on the phone, then don’t get a prompt call-back from you, they think you’re dealing with somebody you believe is more important then they are. That’s the beginning of deteriorating relationships. Yet it happens … Continue reading
Let me share a true story with you. Before I sold my New York advertising agency. I’d have lunch from time to time with a rep who sold advertising space in a trade journal. Mostly I avoided lunches with people … Continue reading