Choose a category
- Analyze your customer base
- Superior to your competitors? Then charge more
- Never stop marketing
- Encourage complaints
- Success: destination or journey?
- How much should you pay yourself?
- Trade show protocol: Don’t sit down
- Dangerous myth: Cut price and increase sales volume
- Keep an eye on your cash flow
- Buy your computer system from a single supplier
GOING INTO BUSINESS FOR YOURSELF?
Set to make your move? My Kindle book HOW TO START YOUR OWN BUSINESS AND BE YOUR OWN BOSS,> puts you on the fast track. It's a concise guide to smart decisions and long-term business success. Find it on Amazon.
Category Archives: Small Business Marketing Ideas
In advertising, promotion, and business strategy in general, you can try several different approaches to see which works best. This takes time and money, because you’re likely to fail in some of your efforts. And you run a serious risk … Continue reading
That is, what do they believe, and what do they want? Many marketers build their marketing programs by starting with what they’re selling — products and services which they ask prospective customers to buy. They believe if customers understand the … Continue reading
In a post here a while back, I focused on the marketing power of business cards. The card you hand out today can end up in someone’s Rolodex, and make new business for you months or even years from now. … Continue reading