Choose a category
- Analyze your customer base
- Superior to your competitors? Then charge more
- Never stop marketing
- Encourage complaints
- Success: destination or journey?
- How much should you pay yourself?
- Trade show protocol: Don’t sit down
- Dangerous myth: Cut price and increase sales volume
- Keep an eye on your cash flow
- Buy your computer system from a single supplier
GOING INTO BUSINESS FOR YOURSELF?
Set to make your move? My Kindle book HOW TO START YOUR OWN BUSINESS AND BE YOUR OWN BOSS,> puts you on the fast track. It's a concise guide to smart decisions and long-term business success. Find it on Amazon.
Category Archives: Small Business Marketing Ideas
There’s no question that the Internet can be a key element in your marketing plans. If you don’t have a website yet, you’re still in the stone age, and falling further behind every year. There are many advertising opportunities for … Continue reading
In these times of tightened budgets, you may find it difficult to compete with lower-priced competition, especially when you’re selling a premium product at a premium price. Rather than lowering your price, and likely bringing your profit margin down to … Continue reading
We’ve all seen the direct marketing TV ads that end up with “But wait!” and then go on to pitch something that makes the offer even more attractive: “Call now, and we’ll double your order at no additional charge,” “Order … Continue reading