Choose a category
- Analyze your customer base
- Superior to your competitors? Then charge more
- Never stop marketing
- Encourage complaints
- Success: destination or journey?
- How much should you pay yourself?
- Trade show protocol: Don’t sit down
- Dangerous myth: Cut price and increase sales volume
- Keep an eye on your cash flow
- Buy your computer system from a single supplier
GOING INTO BUSINESS FOR YOURSELF?
Set to make your move? My Kindle book HOW TO START YOUR OWN BUSINESS AND BE YOUR OWN BOSS,> puts you on the fast track. It's a concise guide to smart decisions and long-term business success. Find it on Amazon.
Category Archives: Small Business Marketing Ideas
If you’re like many bosses of small businesses, you probably take much of your advertising on faith. That is, you prospect for new business by advertising — in the newspapers, on radio or television, using direct mail or other distribution … Continue reading
Maybe. It depends on whether that product feature is widely recognized by your market as a negative. While dealing with a product problem directly in your market is often the best way to retain credibility in the market, drawing attention … Continue reading