Choose a category
- Analyze your customer base
- Superior to your competitors? Then charge more
- Never stop marketing
- Encourage complaints
- Success: destination or journey?
- How much should you pay yourself?
- Trade show protocol: Don’t sit down
- Dangerous myth: Cut price and increase sales volume
- Keep an eye on your cash flow
- Buy your computer system from a single supplier
GOING INTO BUSINESS FOR YOURSELF?
Set to make your move? My Kindle book HOW TO START YOUR OWN BUSINESS AND BE YOUR OWN BOSS,> puts you on the fast track. It's a concise guide to smart decisions and long-term business success. Find it on Amazon.
Category Archives: Small Business Marketing Ideas
If you sell to consumers, you know discount coupons bring customers into the store. But distributing coupons — using newspaper advertising and direct mail — adds substantially to the cost of the promotion. If your competitors are using coupons, you … Continue reading
Probably not. And if you do lose some, you may more than make up for lost sales by charging more to the rest of your customers. Don’t be afraid to raise prices. Nearly everybody accepts inflation as a fact of … Continue reading