Choose a category
- Analyze your customer base
- Superior to your competitors? Then charge more
- Never stop marketing
- Encourage complaints
- Success: destination or journey?
- How much should you pay yourself?
- Trade show protocol: Don’t sit down
- Dangerous myth: Cut price and increase sales volume
- Keep an eye on your cash flow
- Buy your computer system from a single supplier
GOING INTO BUSINESS FOR YOURSELF?
Set to make your move? My Kindle book HOW TO START YOUR OWN BUSINESS AND BE YOUR OWN BOSS,> puts you on the fast track. It's a concise guide to smart decisions and long-term business success. Find it on Amazon.
Category Archives: Small Business Marketing Ideas
The market for your product is soft, and your competitors are offering special deals on price, chasing the available dollars. You’re losing sales, because customers are buying on the basis of price alone. Your loyal customers, bless ’em, are staying … Continue reading
Don’t start an ad or a sales letter until you’re absolutely certain you know what the news is. That is, what’s new, improved, different or exciting in some way about your product or your company? And what are the benefits … Continue reading