Choose a category
- Analyze your customer base
- Superior to your competitors? Then charge more
- Never stop marketing
- Encourage complaints
- Success: destination or journey?
- How much should you pay yourself?
- Trade show protocol: Don’t sit down
- Dangerous myth: Cut price and increase sales volume
- Keep an eye on your cash flow
- Buy your computer system from a single supplier
GOING INTO BUSINESS FOR YOURSELF?
Set to make your move? My Kindle book HOW TO START YOUR OWN BUSINESS AND BE YOUR OWN BOSS,> puts you on the fast track. It's a concise guide to smart decisions and long-term business success. Find it on Amazon.
Tag Archives: Advertising
In advertising, promotion, and business strategy in general, you can try several different approaches to see which works best. This takes time and money, because you’re likely to fail in some of your efforts. And you run a serious risk … Continue reading
Many newspapers and magazines have remnant space for sale. This is leftover unsold space that must either be sold or filled with public service announcements, or “house” ads, which produce no income at all. To avoid a total loss on … Continue reading