Choose a category
- Analyze your customer base
- Superior to your competitors? Then charge more
- Never stop marketing
- Encourage complaints
- Success: destination or journey?
- How much should you pay yourself?
- Trade show protocol: Don’t sit down
- Dangerous myth: Cut price and increase sales volume
- Keep an eye on your cash flow
- Buy your computer system from a single supplier
GOING INTO BUSINESS FOR YOURSELF?
Set to make your move? My Kindle book HOW TO START YOUR OWN BUSINESS AND BE YOUR OWN BOSS,> puts you on the fast track. It's a concise guide to smart decisions and long-term business success. Find it on Amazon.
Tag Archives: business credit
It’s surprising how many small business owners don’t really understand cash flow. That’s why they fall behind in paying their bills. Cash flow does not mean profits. You can have decent profits and lousy cash flow. Cash flow is the … Continue reading
Depending upon your business, chances are you have to extend credit to customers. Which means you have to send out invoices to get paid, then rely upon customers to pay in a timely way. Make sure your credit customers understand … Continue reading
Most lenders, banks especially, are conservative in granting business loans. Given the obligation to their stockholders and depositors, they need to be sure there’s a good chance the loans they make are repaid. If your application for credit is not … Continue reading