Choose a category
- Analyze your customer base
- Superior to your competitors? Then charge more
- Never stop marketing
- Encourage complaints
- Success: destination or journey?
- How much should you pay yourself?
- Trade show protocol: Don’t sit down
- Dangerous myth: Cut price and increase sales volume
- Keep an eye on your cash flow
- Buy your computer system from a single supplier
GOING INTO BUSINESS FOR YOURSELF?
Set to make your move? My Kindle book HOW TO START YOUR OWN BUSINESS AND BE YOUR OWN BOSS,> puts you on the fast track. It's a concise guide to smart decisions and long-term business success. Find it on Amazon.
Tag Archives: credit
If you’re having a legitimate cash flow problem, without enough cash in hand to keep up with bills from your suppliers, you can get those overdue debts off your back — temporarily — by using what cash you do have … Continue reading
Depending upon your business, chances are you have to extend credit to customers. Which means you have to send out invoices to get paid, then rely upon customers to pay in a timely way. Make sure your credit customers understand … Continue reading
Applying for commercial credit can be tedious. It calls for more documentation than you might initially have expected and certainly a lot more than when you apply for consumer credit. For lenders, extending credit to an entrepreneur usually means customizing … Continue reading