Choose a category
- Analyze your customer base
- Superior to your competitors? Then charge more
- Never stop marketing
- Encourage complaints
- Success: destination or journey?
- How much should you pay yourself?
- Trade show protocol: Don’t sit down
- Dangerous myth: Cut price and increase sales volume
- Keep an eye on your cash flow
- Buy your computer system from a single supplier
GOING INTO BUSINESS FOR YOURSELF?
Set to make your move? My Kindle book HOW TO START YOUR OWN BUSINESS AND BE YOUR OWN BOSS,> puts you on the fast track. It's a concise guide to smart decisions and long-term business success. Find it on Amazon.
Tag Archives: list of small business ideas
There’s a big difference between starting a business from scratch and buying one that’s up and running. When you buy an existing business, you get a company with everything in place, an established reputation, immediate income, and reduced business risk. … Continue reading
Encourage customers and new prospects to stop by at your trade show booth by simply inviting them. For many shows, the promoters of the show can supply you with a mailing list of pre-registered attendees. A brief letter of invitation … Continue reading
When your customers can’t reach you on the phone, then don’t get a prompt call-back from you, they think you’re dealing with somebody you believe is more important then they are. That’s the beginning of deteriorating relationships. Yet it happens … Continue reading