Choose a category
- Analyze your customer base
- Superior to your competitors? Then charge more
- Never stop marketing
- Encourage complaints
- Success: destination or journey?
- How much should you pay yourself?
- Trade show protocol: Don’t sit down
- Dangerous myth: Cut price and increase sales volume
- Keep an eye on your cash flow
- Buy your computer system from a single supplier
GOING INTO BUSINESS FOR YOURSELF?
Set to make your move? My Kindle book HOW TO START YOUR OWN BUSINESS AND BE YOUR OWN BOSS,> puts you on the fast track. It's a concise guide to smart decisions and long-term business success. Find it on Amazon.
Tag Archives: marketing strategies
If you have a comprehensive list of your customers (and you should have, if you don’t already), you have the basis for discovering what traits many of them have in common. Are they self-employed, sophisticated, big spenders, cost-conscious, brand conscious? … Continue reading
The obvious answer: Have a good list and a good mail package. Direct response mail, as it’s usually played, is a numbers game, in which just a small response percentage is often a success — send the mailing, count the … Continue reading