Choose a category
- Analyze your customer base
- Superior to your competitors? Then charge more
- Never stop marketing
- Encourage complaints
- Success: destination or journey?
- How much should you pay yourself?
- Trade show protocol: Don’t sit down
- Dangerous myth: Cut price and increase sales volume
- Keep an eye on your cash flow
- Buy your computer system from a single supplier
GOING INTO BUSINESS FOR YOURSELF?
Set to make your move? My Kindle book HOW TO START YOUR OWN BUSINESS AND BE YOUR OWN BOSS,> puts you on the fast track. It's a concise guide to smart decisions and long-term business success. Find it on Amazon.
Tag Archives: marketing strategies
The unconditional guarantee should be a key element in your customer satisfaction program. It tells your customer that you believe in your product and stand squarely behind it. And unconditional means exactly that: UNCONDITIONAL. No special conditions which must be … Continue reading
If your sales are off, you may feel that cutting your prices will bring your bottom line back where it should be. For many managers, that’s the first “fix” that comes to mind. The fact is, price-cutting often does not … Continue reading
The often-referred-to “20/80 rule” is especially important when you’re reviewing your customer list. If your business is like most others, 20 percent of your customers account for 80 percent of your business. And it’s likely that the 20 percent who … Continue reading