Choose a category
- Analyze your customer base
- Superior to your competitors? Then charge more
- Never stop marketing
- Encourage complaints
- Success: destination or journey?
- How much should you pay yourself?
- Trade show protocol: Don’t sit down
- Dangerous myth: Cut price and increase sales volume
- Keep an eye on your cash flow
- Buy your computer system from a single supplier
GOING INTO BUSINESS FOR YOURSELF?
Set to make your move? My Kindle book HOW TO START YOUR OWN BUSINESS AND BE YOUR OWN BOSS,> puts you on the fast track. It's a concise guide to smart decisions and long-term business success. Find it on Amazon.
Tag Archives: marketing strategies
How low can you go? When you’re in price-driven competition for customers, you may find it’s a game you can’t win. A seller who’s bigger than you are is likely to be able to survive a price war more easily … Continue reading
If you’ve looked into radio advertising, you know that morning and afternoon drive-time commercial spots can run into big money. That’s when stations get their biggest audiences, so they charge accordingly. But you can still run a low budget campaign … Continue reading
Encourage customers and new prospects to stop by at your trade show booth by simply inviting them. For many shows, the promoters of the show can supply you with a mailing list of pre-registered attendees. A brief letter of invitation … Continue reading