Choose a category
- Analyze your customer base
- Superior to your competitors? Then charge more
- Never stop marketing
- Encourage complaints
- Success: destination or journey?
- How much should you pay yourself?
- Trade show protocol: Don’t sit down
- Dangerous myth: Cut price and increase sales volume
- Keep an eye on your cash flow
- Buy your computer system from a single supplier
GOING INTO BUSINESS FOR YOURSELF?
Set to make your move? My Kindle book HOW TO START YOUR OWN BUSINESS AND BE YOUR OWN BOSS,> puts you on the fast track. It's a concise guide to smart decisions and long-term business success. Find it on Amazon.
Tag Archives: modern advertising methods
It’s the layout of your ad for newspapers and magazines that draws attention to your message, puts the elements of your advertisement in logical order so it’s clear to readers, and communicates a sense of style. Unless you’re an experienced … Continue reading
Understand that advertising in virtually all media has a very brief opportunity to attract readers, listeners, or viewers. They’ll give you a second or two or three to get your meaning across. It doesn’t make sense, then, for you to … Continue reading