Choose a category
- Analyze your customer base
- Superior to your competitors? Then charge more
- Never stop marketing
- Encourage complaints
- Success: destination or journey?
- How much should you pay yourself?
- Trade show protocol: Don’t sit down
- Dangerous myth: Cut price and increase sales volume
- Keep an eye on your cash flow
- Buy your computer system from a single supplier
GOING INTO BUSINESS FOR YOURSELF?
Set to make your move? My Kindle book HOW TO START YOUR OWN BUSINESS AND BE YOUR OWN BOSS,> puts you on the fast track. It's a concise guide to smart decisions and long-term business success. Find it on Amazon.
Tag Archives: pricing
There are many factors that influence a product’s success in the marketplace. Price is just one, but it’s an important one. The wrong price will dampen sales, even destroy them altogether. The correct price for any product–goods or services–is what … Continue reading
If your sales are off, you may feel that cutting your prices will bring your bottom line back where it should be. For many managers, that’s the first “fix” that comes to mind. The fact is, price-cutting often does not … Continue reading
How low can you go? When you’re in price-driven competition for customers, you may find it’s a game you can’t win. A seller who’s bigger than you are is likely to be able to survive a price war more easily … Continue reading