Choose a category
- Analyze your customer base
- Superior to your competitors? Then charge more
- Never stop marketing
- Encourage complaints
- Success: destination or journey?
- How much should you pay yourself?
- Trade show protocol: Don’t sit down
- Dangerous myth: Cut price and increase sales volume
- Keep an eye on your cash flow
- Buy your computer system from a single supplier
GOING INTO BUSINESS FOR YOURSELF?
Set to make your move? My Kindle book HOW TO START YOUR OWN BUSINESS AND BE YOUR OWN BOSS,> puts you on the fast track. It's a concise guide to smart decisions and long-term business success. Find it on Amazon.
Tag Archives: sales pitch
Of course, you work to make your service so prompt and responsive that there won’t be any customer complaints. If you can manage that, congratulations. But if you’re like the rest of us, sooner or later your business will do … Continue reading
Many sales simply cannot be closed in one call, and it’s important to give your prospect a clear, persuasive printed piece—a leave behind—to help him or her recall your presentation as he reviews your proposal after you’ve left. Or as … Continue reading
It’s important to keep your prospect thinking about your product in terms of his or her own situation. Often the prospect will ask questions about how the product relates to his specific needs. These questions should be encouraged. They’re valuable … Continue reading