Choose a category
- Analyze your customer base
- Superior to your competitors? Then charge more
- Never stop marketing
- Encourage complaints
- Success: destination or journey?
- How much should you pay yourself?
- Trade show protocol: Don’t sit down
- Dangerous myth: Cut price and increase sales volume
- Keep an eye on your cash flow
- Buy your computer system from a single supplier
GOING INTO BUSINESS FOR YOURSELF?
Set to make your move? My Kindle book HOW TO START YOUR OWN BUSINESS AND BE YOUR OWN BOSS,> puts you on the fast track. It's a concise guide to smart decisions and long-term business success. Find it on Amazon.
Tag Archives: small business advertising
If you’re like many bosses of small businesses, you probably take much of your advertising on faith. That is, you prospect for new business by advertising — in the newspapers, on radio or television, using direct mail or other distribution … Continue reading
If you’re selling consumer goods or services, and your prospects are likely to be exposed to bulletin boards in your marketing area, post notices on the boards. You’ll find bulletin boards in many places: supermarkets, schools, recreation centers, churches, libraries, … Continue reading