Choose a category
- Analyze your customer base
- Superior to your competitors? Then charge more
- Never stop marketing
- Encourage complaints
- Success: destination or journey?
- How much should you pay yourself?
- Trade show protocol: Don’t sit down
- Dangerous myth: Cut price and increase sales volume
- Keep an eye on your cash flow
- Buy your computer system from a single supplier
GOING INTO BUSINESS FOR YOURSELF?
Set to make your move? My Kindle book HOW TO START YOUR OWN BUSINESS AND BE YOUR OWN BOSS,> puts you on the fast track. It's a concise guide to smart decisions and long-term business success. Find it on Amazon.
Tag Archives: small business ideas
“Creative destruction” means that new technologies render existing products obsolete. If you don’t engage in creative destruction, your competitors will, ultimately shrinking or destroying the markets for your existing products. Creative destruction comes at a cost. Sometimes your workers can’t … Continue reading
I grew up in Rochester, New York, home of Kodak. Kodak was a huge force in Rochester. It was a city all by itself, with over a hundred buildings. It was said that one out of each family in Rochester … Continue reading
Most direct mail packages involve a mailing envelope, with a brochure, sales letter, and other inserts — plus associated design, printing, folding, stuffing, and postage costs. For many marketers, the total cost is prohibitive. If you have a short, easily … Continue reading