Choose a category
- Analyze your customer base
- Superior to your competitors? Then charge more
- Never stop marketing
- Encourage complaints
- Success: destination or journey?
- How much should you pay yourself?
- Trade show protocol: Don’t sit down
- Dangerous myth: Cut price and increase sales volume
- Keep an eye on your cash flow
- Buy your computer system from a single supplier
GOING INTO BUSINESS FOR YOURSELF?
Set to make your move? My Kindle book HOW TO START YOUR OWN BUSINESS AND BE YOUR OWN BOSS,> puts you on the fast track. It's a concise guide to smart decisions and long-term business success. Find it on Amazon.
Tag Archives: small business marketing
In a post here a while back, I focused on the marketing power of business cards. The card you hand out today can end up in someone’s Rolodex, and make new business for you months or even years from now. … Continue reading
Back in the Stone Age, when businesses first discovered computing, and computers were the size of refrigerators, software was suddenly a hot item. Not only was good software scarce, ad and promotion agencies that understood computer systems well enough to … Continue reading
The often-referred-to “20/80 rule” is especially important when you’re reviewing your customer list. If your business is like most others, 20 percent of your customers account for 80 percent of your business. And it’s likely that the 20 percent who … Continue reading